AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups near Sarasota
Did you know that about 80 percent of central air conditioning repairs could have been avoided through proper AC system service and maintenance. In fact, studies have shown that with regular air conditioner system service it is possible to keep your system at 95% of its original efficiency for up to 15 years!
Just like your vehicle needs a tune-up, your AC system requires periodic attention or it will grow more expensive to operate, resulting in higher utility bills. It is also more likely to break down and cause costly repairs.
The key to dependable AC system performance, especially in Sarasota or Manatee, is timely maintenance by the HVAC-certified technicians at Custom Climate Concepts.
Get In Touch Anytime, 24/7
Receive a quick response from our experienced team for any questions or service requests!
Benefits of AC System Cleaning and Maintenance
- Optimized performance resulting in lower monthly utility costs and a longer lifespan for your system.
- Cleaner and healthier breathing air.
- Superior cooling capacity.
- More dependable performance while spending less in the long run. Avoid Air Conditioning Repairs.
Inadequate AC System Maintenance Causes Many Problems.
Custom Climate Concepts knows that a clean and serviced AC system runs better longer. But don’t take our word for it. The U.S. Department of Energy confirms:
“An air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.”
Maintaining Your Air Conditioner
Here are examples of the maintenance tasks Custom Climate Concepts will perform to keep your system running smoothly, longer and more efficiently:
- Cleaning Coils: A dirty coil can raise your AC bill upwards of 30% by impeding your system’s ability to cool the air, causing the unit to run longer, consume more power and raise your bill. A dirty coil can also shorten the life of your AC system by a year or more.
- Monitoring condenser flow: If airflow across the outdoor condenser is reduced, the ability to reject heat outdoors is reduced and the capacity of the system may go down, especially at higher outdoor temperatures. Lower capacity equals more expense.
- Checking Refrigerant: An AC system’s efficiency also suffers if the system has either too little or too much refrigerant charge.
Our HVAC Maintenance and Service Packages
With an affordable and comprehensive HVAC maintenance plan from Custom Climate Concepts, you’ll have the confidence of knowing your air conditioner is in prime condition and delivering efficient and reliable operations.
The expert technicians from Custom Climate Concepts handle every make and model, and have been providing rewarding service to Sarasota and Manatee since 2006.