Ductless AC Systems
If you have an exterior wall and access to electricity, you’ve got a spot for a ductless air conditioning unit (mini split system.) These compact but powerful little air conditioners and heat pumps deliver efficient, reliable, and perfect temperature control without the installation or maintenance of ductwork. Ductless AC systems are an ideal choice for homes that lack conventional ductwork, for room additions, or anywhere a small space conditioning system is needed.
How Mini-Split Systems are Different
Like standard air-source heat pumps, mini splits consist of two main components; an outdoor compressor and an indoor air-handling unit. The main difference is of course—no ductwork. The other difference is that the two units are linked by a conduit which houses the power cable, refrigerant tubing, suction tubing, and a condensate drain. When properly sized and installed, a ductless mini split delivers convenience, cost-savings, and ideal comfort.
Get In Touch Anytime, 24/7
Receive a quick response from our experienced team for any questions or service requests!
Trust your ductless mini-split system services to our professional team!
Custom Climate Concepts is very familiar with ductless technology, partnering with such leading names as Trane and ComfortMaker, to offer our customers the most innovative products on the market. Our licensed technicians perform an accurate load calculation to determine proper size, and have the extensive training and experience to ensure optimum location in each room for installation.
Some of the many rewarding features of ductless mini split air conditioners and heat pumps include:
- Clean, quiet, and consistent year round temperature control from one, compact system.
- Because the outdoor unit is not bulky like conventional units, it can be mounted along the back or side of the home for a more discreet location.
- The outdoor unit can be placed up to fifty feet away from the indoor unit.
- The indoor units are both slim and lightweight, placing very little stress on the wall.
- Only a small, three inch opening is required for the refrigerant lines and wiring to connect the indoor and outdoor unit.
- There is no need to cut holes in walls, ceilings, floors, or through closets for ductwork. The mess, cost, and disruption of major renovation is avoided.
- Ductwork cleaning, maintenance, and energy waste is completely eliminated.
- Each indoor unit operates from its own control, allowing you to answer individual comfort preferences for a more customized approach to heating and cooling.
- Zone control gives you the ability to heat or cool only those rooms that are occupied, providing greater energy saving potential.
- Through inverter technology, modern ductless systems continuously adjust speed to match heating and cooling demands of the home.
- Using less power than a conventional air conditioning system, ductless mini splits decrease monthly energy bills.
- Switch from heating to cooling, or quickly raise or lower temperatures, all from the touch of a button on a user-friendly remote.
- A ductless mini split integrates nicely into any decor, operates quietly, and without the dust and allergens associated with traditional forced air systems.
- When handled by the professionals from Custom Climate Concepts, the installation of your new ductless mini split system is quick, simple, and rewarding.